If you’re trying to find out how you can watch Man City vs. PSG on US TV in the UEFA Champions League, you’ve come to the right place.
In the UEFA Champions League, Man City vs. PSG will be shown on TV and streaming (more details below).
Who: Man City vs. PSG
What: UEFA Champions League
When: Game kicks off at 3pm ET / Noon PT; Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Where: Live on CBS Sports Network, UniMas, TUDN, Paramount+ and fuboTV (Spanish only) (free trial)
Paramount+ is now offering a 7-day free trial promotion for new subscribers, giving fans the ability to watch a ton of soccer fans (and other content) for free.
After the 7-day trial, Paramount+ is just $5.99 per month. And guarantees you access to all of the Champions League and Europa League games through the end of the 2023/24 season.
Courtesy of World Soccer Talk, download a complimentary copy of The Ultimate Soccer TV And Streaming Guide, which features details on where to watch all of the leagues from around the world on US TV and streaming.
Paramount+ includes exclusive original programs such as Star Trek Discovery, Star Trek Picard, The Good Fight and The Twilight Zone, among other shows. You can also stream CBS, CBSN (CBS News), CBS Sports HQ and ET Live.
Advantages of Paramount+ include (1) More than 10,000 episodes of CBS content, (2) live stream of your local CBS network, and (3) will stream every UEFA Champions League game through 2024.
Paramount+ also includes plenty of other soccer games from the Europa League, NWSL, Argentine league, Concacaf Nations League, away World Cup qualifiers for the US men and women’s national teams plus action from the Brazilian league and, beginning in August 2021, exclusive coverage of Italy’s Serie A.
Paramount+ is available on PC or Mac as well as Roku, iPhone and Android phones, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, PlayStation 4, Samsung smart TV, Vizio and XBOX One.
Here are the steps to sign up for your 7-day free trial to Paramount+:
1. After clicking the ‘Try It Free’ button, you’ll see the following page that explains the two choices you’ll find. Click ‘Continue’ to be presented with the options:
2. Choose between the ‘Limited Commercials’ or ‘Commercial Free’ option. If you want to save over 15% with an annual plan, click the checkbox. Then hit ‘Continue’ to move on.
3. Next, you’ll need to create a free Paramount+ account:
4. Enter your contact details, and click ‘Continue’ to move to the next step.
5. The following page explains the free 7-day trial:
6. Enter your payment details and then click ‘Start Paramount+’ to begin your free trial.
Author: World Soccer Talk