In the NEW episode, number 237, host Christopher Harris is joined by co-hosts Kartik Krishnaiyer and Kyle Fansler to cover a range of topics including:
• Why the English Premier League faces its toughest decision ever when it comes to awarding the next US TV rights deal,
• NBC squares off against YouTube TV and makes Peacock demands,
• What does it say about CBS Sports’ soccer coverage when they make a hire such as Thierry Henry to accompany Jamie Carragher and Peter Schmeichel in the studio for their UEFA Champions League coverage
• How a hybrid model between American sports and European soccer could be the game’s ultimate blueprint
• Our thoughts on Freddie Ljungberg as an analyst on The Golazo Show on CBS Sports
• The role of diversity in soccer coverage on U.S. TV
• How soccer’s top podcasters from The Guardian’s Football Weekly and The Game Podcast became our favorite journalists
• And your feedback in the Listener Mailbag segment.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Launched in 2006, the World Soccer Talk Podcast is the longest running podcast on the planet. Every week, we share the latest news about watching soccer on television and streaming, in addition to discussing what we like and dislike, and featuring your questions and feedback in our Listener Mailbag segment.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.
Author: World Soccer Talk