In the NEW episode, number 243, Christopher Harris is joined by co-host Kartik Krishnaiyer to cover the major story:
• NBCUniversal signs a $2.7 billion deal to renew the rights for the Premier League. We cover what it means for soccer fans, MLS and the rival broadcasters who lost out on the bid.
• A new podcast series is coming to Spotify about the last days of Diego Maradona.
• Amazon Prime does one better with a new Maradona series featuring an unlikely cameo.
• We analyze CBS’s coverage of the World Cup Qualifiers.
• Telemundo shares initial plans for their World Cup coverage.
• And we answer your questions in the Listener Mailbag segment.
Listen to the show via the player above or via this link.
Launched in 2006, the World Soccer Talk Podcast is the longest running podcast on the planet. Every week, we share the latest news about watching soccer on television and streaming, in addition to discussing what we like and dislike, and featuring your questions and feedback in our Listener Mailbag segment.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast:
• Listen to all of our episodes of the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Spotify,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Pandora app and website,
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on Stitcher,
• Subscribe to the podcast via Google Play,
• Listen via the World Soccer Talk website, or visit the World Soccer Talk Podcasts page
• Subscribe to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on iTunes,
• Add the World Soccer Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
• Listen to the World Soccer Talk Podcast on TuneIn, Overcast, Spreaker, YouTube and Audioboom.
Author: World Soccer Talk