After ten games in the 2021 Copa América, matches on Univision linear networks are averaging 980,000 viewers per game. That’s greater than the viewership thus far for ESPN’s coverage of Euro 2020, which is averaging 961,000 viewers.
English-language viewing numbers for FOX’s coverage of Copa América have not been made publicly available by FOX Sports.
The top 10 most-watched games in the 2021 Copa América to date are:
1. Argentina vs. Uruguay, 1.59 million viewers
2. Brazil vs. Venezuela, 1.4 million viewers
3. Argentina vs. Chile, 1.1 million viewers
4. Colombia vs. Ecuador, 1.04 million viewers
5. Colombia vs. Peru, 995,000 viewers
6. Brazil vs. Peru, 987,000 viewers
7. Venezuela vs. Ecuador, 958,000 viewers
8. Paraguay vs. Bolivia, 652,000 viewers
9. Colombia vs. Venezuela, 581,000 viewers
10. Chile vs. Bolivia, 481,000 viewers
Soccer’s longest-running national team tournament features some of the greatest players in the world, including Edison Cavani, Neymar Jr., Luis Suarez, and Lionel Messi. TUDN’s coverage of Copa América includes a team of sportscasters, analysts, and hosts, including Luis Omar Tapia, Paco Villa, Diego Balado, Tony Cherchi, Adriana Monsalve, Alejandro Berry, Ivan Zamorano, Lindsay Casinelli, and Jose Luis Lopez Salido, among others.
Copa America TV schedule
All times Eastern.
Wednesday, June 23
Thursday, June 24
Sunday, June 27
Monday, June 28
Author: Christopher Harris